Visual Reality Consultant Position
Visual Reality Consultant - an Account Manager position in Boise & Coeur D'Alene, ID
LIME Painting, a high-end custom home company covering 40 different types of coatings and surface restoration, is searching for proactive, socially outgoing people to join our team. If you enjoy networking and building influential relationships, and are an assertive, competitive team-player who thrives in a fast-paced, high-performance environment, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Join an innovative, game-changing company that is growing nationally, with new opportunities open in your market. LIME Painting is the only high-end painting and restoration franchise brand that works specifically with million dollar+ homes. We are a premium brand with a proven reputation for delivering outstanding solutions for custom properties. Our robust marketing, branding and sales processes, gives us more credibility and trust in our industry and for our sales consultants, resulting in a faster ramp up time and quicker success.
The Visual Reality Consultant (VRC) position has an uncapped commissions structure. We are looking for a leader who is coachable, has a driven work ethic for success and sales DNA. Does this sound like an opportunity you could thrive in? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
LIME's high-ticket sales role is a consultative and relational approach, with no hard-close requirements. Rather, our sales consultants work with homeowners, builders, realtors, property managers, and other professionals in the high-end residential and commercial markets to educate, advise, and deliver an elite customer experience.
LIME's state-of-the-art training program will not only prepare you to be successful against the competition in the market, but also further develop your leadership skills. By joining a thriving and fast-growing company, you will open yourself up to more than just a job, but a career with a family-like, servant-led culture that has a huge passion for what we do!
Love. Integrity. Mission. Excellence.
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Flexibility to create your own day/schedule
- State of the art sales program
- Rigorous training regime
- Sell for a strong brand and established industry leader that delivers on promises
- 100+ 5-Star BBB Reviews & Powerful Video Testimonials
- Premium service provider in premier neighborhoods
- Work with high-end, high-class clientele
- Tools to succeed: cutting edge marketing materials i.e., business cards, website, door hangers, etc.
- Career advancement opportunities
- Make a difference in your local community by giving back through LIME's social enterprise, LIME Light Outreach, Inc., that is focused on empowering youth through knowledge.
- Field Sales
- Client In-home presentations
- Assess properties for needs and solutions
- Advise clients through in-home consultative role
- Audit services for delivery of promises
- Coordinate with clients and production team (consists of a Production Manager & Crew Supervisor)
- Develop & manage a sales territory
- Gather written and video reviews
- LIME's hiring process is competitive and selective.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please fill out the form and we will contact you soon with more details.